Click here to meet our Leadership Team.
The CooperGroup is committed to partnering with our clients to help develop strong leaders and build ethical foundations that lead to sustainable success. We believe each organization is unique and deserving of effective, customized solutions. Our goal is to provide those solutions as we build rewarding relationships.
Our staff and external partners have varied backgrounds in ethics, law, audit and accounting. The team holds a variety of professional designations including Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Internal Auditor and Certified Information Systems Auditor.
The CooperGroup is not a CPA firm but a management consulting firm. We do not provide attest services, audits, or other engagements in accordance with the AICPA's Statements on Auditing Standards.
Our team members have worked with:
- Corporations such as Raytheon, Dell, PepsiCo, Mars Inc., BlueCrossBlueShield, Jefferson Wells, and BellSouth;
- National accounting firms such as Deloitte and PriceWaterhouseCoopers;
- Government agencies including the FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division and Office of Integrity and Compliance, and the U.S. Department of Labor;
- Associations including the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Institute of Internal Auditors, Corporate Responsibility Officers, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Financial Executives Institute, American Accounting Association, Association of Government Auditors, and National Association of State Auditors;
- Universities including Vanderbilt University, University of California, Boston College, University of Alabama, University of Virginia, Mississippi State University and University of Denver.